What's new

NEW Cloud Token Wallet - earn 10% monthly by holding your crypto in your own wallet

Affiliatestech

Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • All In One
  • top poster
  • admin
  • winner
  • Top User of the month
  • staff member
I joined a new project which is Cloud Token Wallet. This is a wallet, where by holding cryptocurrency, we get 10% per month in CTO tokens (this happens thanks to Jarvis Ai, who makes arbitrage on stock exchanges, it is a bot, so there is no loss here). For example, we have cryptocurrencies worth $ 1,000, monthly we get a CTO worth $ 100 (bids are daily, around $ 3.33), we can sell them immediately (exchange for eth and then for any currency) or hold and wait for the increase of the token . I hold because the price of the token is constantly growing, from the beginning of the project from $ 0.3 to $ 0.437 (40% in a month). The expected price of a token for a year is $ 20. I think it is real looking at another project of this type - Plus Token, where the price for the year grew from 0.4 $ to 70 $.

In addition, we can make money from recommending the wallet to friends. From the first line of referrals we receive 100% of daily earnings, which are given to our direct referrals. There is no minimum amount that we have to keep on the wallet to earn. However, in order to receive income from referrals, you need to have cryptocurrencies worth a minimum of $ 500.

Here is the official site to download the application (Android or iOS): https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
At registration, enter the code: 4574344102

Example: Earning a monthly $ 100 in CTO, at the moment it is around 230 CTO. We sell the CTO right away and we have $ 100 or hold. If the price of a token for a year grows to 10 $, it turns out that monthly we did not earn $ 100 only $ 2,300. If it grows to the $ 20 expected by founder, it turns out that we have $ 4,600 per month.

I started a month ago and with an investment of $ 550 I have 145 CTO, it's 60 $ = about 10% monthly. I have deposit in ETH.

Instructions for registration:

1. Download the application from the official website: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.com/
2. Turn on the application and select 'create account'
3. Enter the 10-digit code: 4574344102
4. Set the PIN and PIN for payment
5. Save 12 mnemonic words in a safe place and then select them in the correct order for verification
6. Then the login details will appear, save them in a safe place and log in
7. Next, in the settings, activate the security with Google Authenticator

How to turn Jarvis AI bot and start earning?

If we have already transferred one of the available cryptocurrencies to our wallet, go to the PROJECTS tab, select the JARVIS project, enter
in the appropriate cryptocurrency, we determine the amount of funds that we want to invest and we approve with the PROCEED button.
From now we receive the CTO every day.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I will help with registration and application support. For more information you can check: https://www.cloudtokenwallet.club/?lang=en

Affiliatestech

Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • All In One
  • top poster
  • admin
  • winner
  • Top User of the month
  • staff member