DotWriter is a content marketplace that a freelance writer or content creator can join to sell the content to other website owners or blog owners online. The site has a massive variety of categories you can select from to create your content and sell it online. It is really basic and like all content marketplaces, you will create your content and submit it to the site. The article will be approved and put in the marketplace for sale or it will be rejected and sent back to you. All articles must be approved in order to be sold on this site. Like all content marketplace, there are certain niches that sell more articles than other niches. Therefore, if you want to earn money selling articles it is a good idea to do some research and determine if what you want to write about is in high demand or not.
Furthermore, you can earn money in their content special order section on the site. Here people who can’t find an article that they need will create a special order job. You can apply for this job, Just to let you know most of the special order jobs are for premium or gold members who have proven themselves on the site and have posted more than 10 articles to sell in the marketplace.
How Does this Work?
- Like any site you want to work on, you must first join this site.
- Once you’ve joined you can start to submit your articles to the site.
- The articles that you write will need to be approved before they are placed in the marketplace for sale.
- Each article needs to pass through the Writer’s Pool where they will read your article and accept the article to be placed in the marketplace or they will reject the article and send it back to you.
- When you first join the site, you’ll be considered a standard writer until you can prove yourself on the site. In order to be moved up a level, you must first have 10 approved articles for sale in the marketplace. You’ll also need a better approval rate that is over 50% approval and not under the 50% mark.
- If you are moved up to the second level, which is the Premium level this means that you’ve successfully passed or have10 to 25 articles on the site for sale and that your approval rate is over 50%.
- In order to move up to the Gold level, you’ll need to have 25 or more approved articles in the marketplace for sale and also have an approval rate of 75% or higher.
- Each level on the site will determine how much your article is sold for. The site bases the sale price on your level and how many words are in your article that is placed in the marketplace for sale.
- Standard writers receive 0.03 per each written word in their article.
- Premium writers are paid $0.05 for each word written in their article.
- A Gold writer earns $0.07 for each word that is written in their article.
- You can also earn extra money writing for people in the special order section on the site. This can earn you an extra income if your articles don’t sell quickly.
- You’ll need $10 in your account before you can request your payment from the site.
- The site sends your payment through PayPal only.